- Big Red Truck Events (BRTE) does not "rent" fire trucks. Our trucks are only driven by an BRTE driver to and from event locations.
- BRTE serves Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. For events outside of this area, please call in advance. There is a one-time surcharge of $150 for approved events outside our service area. Also, events 20 miles or more away from our office will be charged an additional $2.00 per mile to and from the event (roundtrip). Please contact BRTE in advance of events that exceed BRTE's service area of Miami-Dade and Broward County. We reserve the right to determine if our antique fire truck is able to make the drive.
- DEPOSITS: BRTE holds reservations without a deposit for 48-hours. Events that do not have a 'deposit payment' made are automatically deleted from our reservation server. BRTE will not arrive at your event if a 'deposit payment' is not made. Electing not to make a 'deposit payment' is an indication to us you are not booking our services. BRTE will acknowledge receipt of your deposit via email or by phone.
- PAYMENTS: Payment in full is required no later than 48-hours prior to the event.
BRTE WILL NOT ARRIVE AT YOUR EVENT IF FINAL PAYMENT
IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 48-HOURS PRIOR TO THE EVENT
Please make proper arrangements to ensure payment is received no later than 48-hour prior to your event. We are saddened to prohibit CHECKS as a final payment form. We have recently received 'Non-Sufficent Funds' fees for bounced checks leading us to only accept cash or credit as a final payment method. Final payment can be made via credit card using our "PAYMENTS" button.
-WEATHER: BRTE offers a unique 15-day reschedule option for events that experience lightening and thunder. We do not book events one hour prior or after the conclusion of your event to allow for flexibility should weather become an issue just before our scheduled arrival. If rain occurs during the event, BRTE will not discontinue participation unless lightening or thunder is in the area or the event host requests suspension of our services. Suspensions more than 10-minutes will be included in the time alloted. Suspensions less than 10-minutes will result in up-to 10 additional minutes added to the conclusion of the party. We are unable to provide a refund for our services due to weather. Events rescheduled outside of the 15-day window will require payment in full, including the deposit. Weather reschedules are only valid if our fire truck has not left our office for your party or event. Our truck leaves our office two-hours prior to your requested arrival time. For the safety of our staff and equipment, BRTE reserves the right to cancel attendance at an event up to 30-minutes prior to the start due to severe weather. In the extreme case BRTE cancels due to weather, an alternative date will be made available up to 30-days from the date of cancelation. We are unable to provide a refund for our services due to weather.
- PARADES: BRTE can accommodate up to 12 people. All participants must be seated during the parade. You are responsible for registration and any fees associated with participation in a parade. BRTE will contact you prior to the parade to find out your line up number and line up time. Children under 3 are not permitted on the fire truck. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- REFUNDS: All deposits and final payments are non-refundable. Cancelled events outside the control of Big Red Truck Events will not be refunded. In the extremely rare case of cancellation by BRTE, unforeseen mechanical issues could delay our arrival time. If such an event was to occur, a member of the BRTE staff will contact you immediately and make every possible effort to arrive to your event as close to the requested arrival time as possible. Refunds are only issued if the arrival time is delayed more than five hours.
Please call our office at 786-248-1801 with any additional questions or concerns.
By submitting your reservation form you agree to the above terms and conditions.
CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES:
Our Fire Trucks love a child's birthday party. It is our goal to have a safe, fun and exciting time. Here are a few informational pointers for your upcoming party:
- Reservation times are an important part of our business. Many days, we have two or more parties reserved. The time you indicate on your reservation form is the time our Fire Truck will arrive at your party. If you need to make a change to this time, please call us immediately. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, however we cannot guarantee availability.
- We encourage parents to reserve our fire trucks to arrive at least 30-minutes into your party. Many parents arrive 10 or 15 minutes after your start time and having us arrive later means everyone can enjoy the show.
-If you plan on having us pull the fire hose and spray water, please be aware that children may get a little wet. Especially with children over the age of 4, they love to play in the water. And with our warm summer temperatures, this is a great cool down for any party! Due to the age of the tanks inside our fire trucks, water may appear to have a slight brown tinge for the first 1-2 minutes. All water BRTE uses is clean, county water from the tap.